30 Mar Kansas Division of Vehicles Offering limited service CDL Appointments
Due to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) extensions, and in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Kansas Division of Vehicles will offer on April 1, 2020 limited service to allow custom harvesters the opportunity to schedule appointments for CDL services. You can call today to schedule an appointment today.
Appointments can be made at the following locations:
– Colby Drivers License Office
990 S Range Ave, Colby, KS
Contact for Appointment – Jackie Gray (785) 213-7099
– Dodge City Driver’s License Office
2601 Central Ave, Dodge City, KS
Contact for Appointment – Brian Brunt (785) 213-9157
– Edgerton CDL Office
30750 W. 193rd St.; Edgerton, KS
Contact for Appointment – Edward Findley 785-581-2864.
We will temporarily implement the following procedures to help ease our Custom Harvesters (CH) upcoming CDL examinations. We have designated locations above to support your needs. We will waive the 14 Days of holding your permit (Temporarily) during this time. Individual will need the follow documents:
- Individual Applicant Paperwork: a. H2A’s: Foreign Passport, US Visa, SSN, Letter of Employment (Must show Kansas Business Address), DOT Med (if app)
- J1’s: Foreign Passport, DS-2019 w/ SEVIS No., SSN, Letter of Employment (Must show Kansas Business Address), DOT Med (if app)
- Kansas Residents: DL, DOT Med (if app)
- Out-of-State Transfers: Out-of-State license, State Issued Birth Cert or valid US Passport, SSN, Letter of Employment (Must show Kansas Business Address), DOT Med (if app)
- Please call and schedule your appointment. Customers will be served on an appointment basis only. Customers in the offices at one time will be limited.
- (Payment) Cash, Check, or Card
If you have any question, please contact Brian Brunt (785) 213-9157 or Jackie Gray (785) 213-7099 / email@example.com.
Brian A. Brunt, CDL State Coordinator, Kansas Department of Revenue, firstname.lastname@example.org